FB Reach - Day - 25 - Pilates & Yoga Stretches

I completed my workout for today. It was a pilates and yoga stretching workout with Kellie and it felt so nice doing the stretches, because it allowed some of the muscles and bones in my body to get back into place. It was really nice and I really needed it after a long week of school that my body is just completely wore out and it needed the stretches. I had so much work to do in all my classes that I manged to get all of done this week and will be ready to do some more schoolwork for next week, But with between doing my schoolwork and hanging out with my friends and lots of other things, I'm just ready to take a couple of days off from school and relax. I'll still try and talk to all of you every night when I get the chance to because, I like talking to all of you and telling you about my day and what I like to do throughout my day. Sometimes I won't really have a lot to say about my day it depends if a lot of different things happened at school or not, and other times lots of things will be happening. But I can't really think of anything else to say to all of you so I will be done with talking about school and working out.