Perspiration Pals -29 Jan, 2021 🍕

heya sweet P Pals,

How is it going? Happy FriYay!

The weather seems undecided this afternoon and so seems to be mimicking my mood swings 😶

Workouts: It was an UB workout cardio + strength awesome workout with K and it was 3/5 but I really felt it was 4/5 or so. Anyways with that 4 weeks down and only 2 more weeks to go for Flex + Booty 2 combination. So far loving it.

It looks like a lotta Blenders are completing their programs around one of these days. How about you? How's your weekend looking like. If you are close to completing/have completed a program, what are you planning to do next? And well, food, what's in the menu? You know, I mean I had to have a pizza this afternoon and I did. Me thinks having pizza helps a bit. So over to you, tell me all about your day!

Some Cookie musings: Had to take her to the vet late last evening as she seems to be having skin allergy. At the vet's office, we were discussing and lil Cookie be exploring all over the room. When I called her she actually responded each time vocally as well. It was so funny, the vet was laughing too and asked me if she's vocal like this. Normally, every time she has to complain she is -when she wants wet food, when I return from outside, when I have spent too much time in the bathroom...

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to drop by and say hello. We'd love to hear from you. Should you decide to be a silent Blender, that's fine too!

Edited