Substitute for a total body kettlebell workout

Hey all!

So Ive been progressing very slowly with FB Fit and Im enjoying my workouts, though Im really not a fan of kettlebell routines which made their way into the program. The movement seems awkward because I have only dumbbells and Im a little bit afraid I would hurt myself somehow :D So today I substituted the total body kettlebell workout with these bad boys (see pic)! *I also did a kickboxing workout that is in the program for tomorrow, so I will check that off tomorrow*

I got a great workout with a bit of HIIT, kickboxing and a short strength training routine and all of this has left me nice and tired, and Im pretty sure I will be sore all over tomorrow. I do experience slight soreness here and there after I dropped my workout frequency.

I can feel my cardio has decreased a bit but its not terrible I guess, I had to make small adjustments on some of the rounds in todays HIIT (4 rounds are no joke even in my best shape, haha), burpees, Im looking at you! :D I

Overall, Im glad Im progressing and slowly approaching the end of FB Fit. Today was Day 45. I shall do the Low impact EC tomorrow, as I got the kickboxing in today. After that, the 1000 cal workout awaits! I will probably tackle that one on Sunday and I will let you know as soon as Im done with it! :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you all are doing great!

Stay safe! :)

Edited