Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

“Food for Thought” Jan 28

Hi beautiful Blenders,

Sorry, yesterday I completely forgot to thank everyone for the great name suggestions for this thread and for taking part in the vote. Didn’t mean to be rude.

Yesterday I had kind of a funny experience with food. I was craving something sweet and found some wine gums. Big mistake. I have a temporary filling in one of my teeth as a result that I ate something and an old filling fall out. That means I have to be very careful what I eat, but I really wanted something sweet and there was nothing else in the house. I fought about 20min with the one wine gum I took before I managed to eat it with sufficient care. Good thing was, the filling didn’t fall out and my cravings for sweets were satisfied for the day.

Did you ever had some food accidents like taking salt instead of sugar? Or you wanted to eat some chocolate but accidently took the apple because your mind was somewhere else, and you realized your mistake not until hours later?

And of course, tell us how you feel about your food today. Are you in peace with your eating or are you struggling? Anyone is welcome to share or to leave a comment.