HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 27

Hellooooooo!!!

How is this amazing kind compassionate loving community doing today!? 😊 A quick reminder that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"You’ve been criticising yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens" -Louise L. Hay

I think that the quote says it all! Let's try to be a bit more compassionate to ourselves! We are usually very approving and compassionate towards others, so why aren't we usually like that to ourselves too! ☺️ I just encourage you to think of all the positive things you have, you do, and all of your unique qualities!

So, to the rest of the day! As some of you know, wednesdays are usually my rest days! I have been doing lighter movements for my workouts these last couple of days anyways because of the pain I have been having in my right lower abdomen! 😕 Didn't sleep well last night because of it! Fortunately, the meds that the doctor sent me on monday have been helping me a bit! Also, thankfully, I am going to get my ultrasound this afternoon to see what is happening! Hopefully, I will get the results soon and I will be able to show them to my doctor by a video call before this week ends!

Besides that, we are getting our groceries delivered this morning too! 🛒 So, we must clean and organize everything quickly to be able to leave with enough time for the medical appointment! 🙂 Let's see how we do!

What about you!? Any workouts scheduled for today or are you resting too!? Let us know! 😃 Also, let us know if you have any other plans for the day!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!