Perspiration Pals -26 Jan, 2021 💻

heya sweet P Pals,

How are y'all doing? I see K&D are releasing one new video after another, I mean should I be continuing my programs or go check these out! 🧐 😏

Workouts: It was another new to me UB strength workout from D. Was a great one and flew by. I also managed to do EC. not sucha wise idea given it was many types of push ups and as you may remember moi is a proud member of the push down gang! 😆 Anyways had fun working out! 🔥

As for the M word, seems like it is a big episode, day 3 and counting! I so wish I didn't have to work. But I am, I mean see the meme 😵 I have now also popped anti-histamines, let's see!

Tell me all about your day, your workouts, activities, mood...food...all.. 😊

Some Cookie musings: So each early morn' an hour before the alarm she walks over from my foot to the pillow and sleeps there for an hour. Yesterday, the alarm went off early, so she hurriedly came over to the pillow, put her face on my cheek and started purring loudly. Just after a minute, right after she's content with her pillow time she runs off to shout at the pigeons. Funny and cute she is! 😏🥰

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to join us, we'd love to hear from you. If you've decided to be a silent Blender buddy today, that is great too 😊💜

Edited