Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 26th

Hello my beautiful Blendies!^^ Haha, I really like this fresh new term for my buddies here at FB. Thanks to husband of Coby for coining a new word for us to have fun with! And if you want the extra chuckle, read Coby's post here! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/24159/funny-fb-conversation

So how are you today? Ready for some workouts or rest completes? I've got upper body weighting for me. I use that wrong weight as today is strength training! After yesterday's lower body strength, I'm actually feeling it in my shoulders a bit from holding the weights up for a good amount of time. Anyway, I hope you are motivated to get in some movement, or lifted up to lift! Whatever it be, may it be enjoyed.

And food of course and second and third course should be enjoyed as well! So what's on the menu? Think I might go for the tried and true sandwhiches. And a veggie on the side.

As for the surprise spider in today's photo, I can't say what they are eating. Or rather it probably wouldn't appeal to us. I say it's a surprise spider because, for one, I had no idea it was even in the photo until afterwards. And two, I don't really know what kind it is. I was simply marveling the dewy webs that were made in the morning.

Alright, good hopes for a splendid Tuesday, everyblender! I was pretty busy yesterday, but was also pretty proud I got my workout in. Not that it would've been bad to skip, but still feels good to make time for oneself. So hopefully the time you make for yourself today brings you joy or a little break. Just stating as good as fact here; you deserve that time.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***