Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

How do you feel about your food? Jan 26

Hi beautiful Blenders,

Just in case you missed yesterdays suggestions how to call this thread, here the overview:

1. “Food for Thought”

2. "I'm feeling Food"

3. “DFF” (daily feelings about food)

4. "daily foodiary"

If I have forgotten any suggestion, I’m sorry. Please let me know how you like this thread to be called.

I recently worked with a nutritionist. Thought I could learn something new. Well I did, but not in the way I expected. I got a list about different fruits which were categories in good, not so good and kind of bad according to the sugar content. I know that you have to look at the sugar content of food if you want to manage your blood sugar, but I was kind of disappointed that I should classify fruits in good and bad. For me any fruit is a healthier choice then a cookie. Not that a cookie is necessarily bad, but I would never overindulge on apples, while cookies are much more likely to be eaten in bigger amounts.

Do you classify food in good and bad? Maybe you have a list of allowed and not allowed foods in your head. Are you someone who eats everything, or do you eat everything but in moderation?

And remember, anyone is welcome to share how you feel about your food. Where are you in your food journey. How does the day go for you today? Do you have a good day or are you currently struggling with your food? Anything you like to share is welcome.

Edit: Sorry, I think I didn't explain myself very well. I don't have diabetes. To control the blood sugar can help to control your hunger. That was, what I wanted to say.

Edited