Weekend đź‘» Check-in: Sunday, 1/24/21

Good morning, Blenders! How goes it this Sunday morning/afternoon/evening? Maybe your coffee has kicked in? Or your wine, if it’s later in the day!

My coffee has definitely kicked in. So much so that I *almost* feel like I could climb the mountains pictured above. Those are the Sandia Mountains, so named because virtually every night at sunset they turn a glorious shade of pinkish-red, like watermelon; “sandia” is Spanish for watermelon. There’s your Spanish lesson for the day! I have climbed them once. Just to get to the top is quite a few hours, so most people climb to the top and then ride a tram car back down.

Enough rambling. We know why we’re here! What’s on your workout calendar for today? Are you adding a green checkmark (workout) or a black one (rest)? I will be adding a black checkmark myself.

Food always has to be on our calendars and on our plates, so what are you eating today? I was supposed to make Cincinnati chili last night, but we had orange chicken instead. The chili is happening tonight though, which will be perfect, as it’s supposed to rain all evening.

Well that’s enough from me. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited