Anybody else Post-Covid??

*** Thank you for your suggestions, everybody! I have an idea of where to start now. Thank you!!!! I really appreciated the encouragement!! ***

Hello. I caught the virus at work mid-Nov, not a mild case. It's 2 months later, and I'm still having trouble with getting my butt in gear to workout. I have no interest in anything, not yoga, not pilates, not walking. I don't even notice I missed breakfast until it's almost time for dinner. I've taken 2 months off to give myself a little time to recover. I'm not so short of breath anymore, and so on, so a small workout seems like a good place to start. But picking one to do seems daunting right now.

I know I'm over the virus enough to do something. I just moved 2 cast iron radiators inside the house. Just me, my dolly, a bungee cord, and 350 lbs of metal. But that was a *had to* ... No choice if I want heat. Anybody got suggestions on how to get moving when I just want to sleep?? I'm still so tired All. The. Time.

I got knocked on my butt and I hate it. This isn't me. Where do I start with fixing my bootstraps?

Edited