Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 21st

How's it going Blender Fam? A Friday Eve is upon us so how have we/are we going about that so far?

As for your check-in eyes, here's another blue sky to share again! The trees below it almost looking gold from how the sun was shining on them. The tree in the center is a random Red Maple with its flowers that look like little red gems from afar.

So what be your workouts and rest for today? I'm going to do the pilates recovery option from Complete: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-and-lower-body-pilates-workout-for-beginners

I gotta say, it has been very nice having options with this program! So it has been pretty great so far! How is everyone liking their programs and workouts routines so far into this first month of the year?

And asking a common question to you and the same for myself: What's for dinner? Thursday tends to be a leftovers meal kinda day around here. I've also got some cooked beans to use up so I might make something with that or just eat them. But what about you? Share what we can't taste but will salivate over anyway!

Now before I go, some ghost talk. Coby! It's your turn this weekend if you are still willing and able! And if anyone would ever like to try guest hosting up the weekend some time, don't be shy! Like I've said, there's no wrong way to check-in. Just your way.

Alright. I hope you have a nice day, Blenders. Get out there and do what you can and the very act of trying can be enough!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***