HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 20

Helloooooooo!!

How is this amazing kind supportive community doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate" -Roy T. Bennett

A quick reminder that, even if it is normal to be negative at times, judgmental sometimes, to be stressed or angry too, we must not let that rule our life! We should try to be more positive, to be more thankful for all the good things we have, to be more empathetic to other's situations, and to try to always be in a place of love πŸ€—

To the day! For me, it is a rest day! I have a morning medical teleconsultation for a discomfort that I have had in the lower right part of my belly lately πŸ˜• So, hopefully, the doctor send me some tests or exams to see what it is! Besides that, we might go for our walk before lunch to enjoy some time out, fresh air, and sunlight!πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŒž What about your day!? Any workouts for the day or are you resting? Any other plans for the day!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!