FB Reach - Day 22 - Lower Body Pilates

I completed my workout for today. It was lower body pilates with Kellie and my legs were feeling it and my legs were saying to me, what exactly are we doing here this early in the morning. But I just pushed myself through the whole workout and by the time I was done my legs were still feeling it and my back felt so much better after the fact. Because when I first started the warm-up my back was hurting to stretch the muscles then after the fact my muscles felt better. I also had time to clean the alpaca pen and I had a lot of work to do for my English 3 class and for my Algebra 1 class and, I think that I will have a lot more work to do in three of my classes tomorrow. Then when I was all done with schoolwork I had my snack went down to play on the lower property, came up and took care of the animals, took my shower, got my backpack all ready for tomorrow along with the outfit I'm going to wear to school. So I'm all ready for school tomorrow and I'm so happy that I get to see half of my friends tomorrow at school. After a long day I'm tired and wore out from between doing schoolwork and taking care of the animals and taking care of other things around the house.