Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Workout complete + reality check

Don’t believe everything you see on the internet 😝

Our bodies are constantly changing - as you can see from these two pictures taken 2 seconds apart, sometimes all it takes is a change in how you’re holding your body. I encourage you to embrace your body while it goes through natural ebbs and flows. Workout for your mental and physical well-being, and do your best to nourish yourself with healthy foods. Seek out joy where you can, try to manage your stress and get enough rest & sleep. Constant self criticism just leads to negativity, which makes it harder to find the motivation to exercise and eat well. You will get further by supporting yourself - if you wouldn’t say it to your best friend or sister, don’t say it to yourself.

Just finished Day 15 4 Week FB Complete and feeling strong! I’m so happy to be lifting again. Looking forward to tomorrow’s workout.

Are you working out today? What’s for lunch/dinner? Daniel is currently making us German potatoes & stir fry veggies 😍 I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen some kind of meme about Ryan Gosling making you dinner while you finish your workout...well he doesn’t have anything on my fella 🤣

Once we finish lunch, I will be planted in front of the computer editing for the rest of the day...really glad I made time for my workout. So much good stuff coming your way! I hope you’re having a good day.