Perspiration Pals -January 19, 2021 πŸ”₯

heya P Pals,

How's it going? It is a glorious and bright day out here! Feel good 🌞

EDIT: Okay I blame it on being hungry to have had this slip outta my mind. Apologies. But but but, now I am course correcting! We do have a birthday in the house today! πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒ Our ever kind, super witty and always supportive Christine! I may have recently read that she would love to handle compliments and here you are -so keep them coming. Happy birthday Christine πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Workouts: It was upper body strength routine, and I used heavier weights for a lot of the exercises, so me is happy 😎 But my muscles and joints etc etc ain't happy....I can feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...the pain is all around me .. 🎼🎡🎢😁

I am teaching tomorrow morning (online) so preparing for that. Other than that, might take lil fur baby out for a walk and let her bask in some sunshine πŸ₯°

So tell me about your day, weather, workouts and food!! yes food, hmm, what's on the menu today? Speaking of menu, I mean I feel hungry all the time and even more now...

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to join us and come say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Edited