Daily Check-in: Monday, January 18th

Hello! Hello?

How are you? How was the weekend? Good? Not so good? Are you ready for a Monday? Ready to check-in with me?

Slow down, Raven. You just got here and are already playing 52 question pick up.

Firstly; thank you, Alexi for ghosting the weekend! Now let's start over and open with a skyscape. It's just a morning sky, nothing more. But I quite liked it. A figurative blank slate to the new week and a real life metaphor that the sky is the limit. Who doesn't need that for a Monday?

And a special Monday at that given it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day over here in the USA! Maybe your Monday is a little bit sweeter with a possible day off. In any way, happy holiday!

Okay, now I shall resume my questioning with what workouts or rest you are tackling today? As for myself and some others, we are getting to the third week of Complete. And the choices today include a 1000 calorie workout?! ..I know I just injected some motivation into this Monday, but I don't think I'll be doing the 1k. I might be up for one of the shorter advanced options, but we'll see how far a little coffee and moving around takes me. What about you? What option fits you best for body and mind?

And how will the nourishment go? I got some lima beans over the weekend, which I love, so I guess I'll be having those with some brown rice which I also love. And maybe a mystery third thing which I'll probably love because I heart food. And good food is good for the heart.

Okay, enough mish mosh from me. Quite simply and sometimes easier written than done, have a great, good, and gorgeous Monday, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***