Daily Check-In: Saturday, January 16th (Ghost Edition)

Hello FB Friends and happy Saturday!

To start things off, I'm sharing a picture of a very vibrant plant I saw during a walk in my neighborhood. I've never seen such a blue plant like that before! The color was so pretty I had to stop and take a photo. I did some quick Googling, but I'm not sure what kind it is, so if anyone here knows, please do share with us!

On that note, I'm planning a neighborhood walk later this morning, so I may get to say hi to my plant friend again. I'll also do a recovery stretching routine on my calendar from Fit2. 2021 has been off to a stressful start for me (and for many of us, I think), so a relaxing stretching routine seems like just what I need. With that, it'll be the first week of Fit2 complete for me! How about you--what are your plans for moving your body today? Are you doing any kind of resting/recovery or maybe lifting heavy things or air punching? How are you working out the stress in your body?

Now onto the fun food stuff: let's talk about how we're fueling ourselves today. I'm planning on making some salsa (two different kinds, if I'm feeling really ambitious!) to go with cauliflower tacos later. How about you?

Alright, folks, that's it for now. Have a great Saturday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***