Perspiration Pals -Jan 16, 2021 😴

Heya sweet P Pals,

How is your weekend treating you so far? You be Slazy much? πŸ€” hmm, not so much on my side!

The unruly neighbors upstairs kept it loud, wait for it, until after 6 am 😡 I sincerely wished for them to experience (for extended periods of time 😈) the pain and agony of having inconsiderate neighbors just like them. I've previously spoken to them twice πŸ˜–

Anyways, all this to say, not slept well = grumpy Toasty 😐

It's a rest day for me in terms of workout. However I've already been out walking and going to other side of city to get my lil fur baby's food and stuff. Then cleaned the apartment, so pretty active day already.

How about you? How do you deal with these kinda neighbors or are you lucky? πŸ€” What workouts and activities for the weekend? And food? What's on the menu? I couldn't stop myself from buying tiramisu yesterday, so might have that today (that is if I don't forget 😡) Over to you, tell me about your day πŸ™‚

Some Cookie musings: my lil devil has learnt a new game 😈 she head butts her water bowl and makes it all a mess. Yesterday she totally wore me out in how many times I cleaned it. Then again, cannot not have water, right!? So this morning I bought her a water fountainβ›² not going to fix it today, lest she'd be like play mess and mom's got me gift πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ also couple of new toys.. (Pic in comments)

P. S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Edited