HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 15

Hellooooooo!!

How is this inspiring kind supportive community doing today!? πŸ€— Can you believe that we are already half way through the first month of the year!? 😱 Time is flying indeed!

Quick reminder that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons" -Stephen Chbosky

What better abs workout than laughting so hard and enjoying a nice moment? πŸ€” I think is so important to laugh and enjoy life! So, I thought this was a nice quote to start the weekend with a smile on our face! 😊

Now, to the rest of the day! Today is a upper body day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 I will be trying the newest rotational upper body strenght workout with Daniel and another short upper body strenght workout with Daniel too as an EC πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ After completing the BE Challenge on tuesday, I have been and will be doing my own thing for a couple of weeks before starting the FB 20 Challenge on the 28th!

Besides that, we might get our walk after lunch too, as usual πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ The sun has been shinning everyday lately 🌞 What about you? Working out or resting? Any fun plans for today or for the weekend? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, laugh hard and smile! It is friday! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day!

Edited