FB Complete + filming

Hello FB Family!

How is everyone doing?

Daniel and I both filmed today. He tackled a lower body kettlebell workout, and I did an intense upper body strength routine. I counted my filming as my FB Complete workout today (it lined up with where I’m at in the program just right), and with that, I am still “on time” with the program.

I put “on time” in quotes because there is no right pace to go through these programs. This time around though, one of my main goals was to finish this in a timely manner. I am looking to become more consistent - I know that it will help reduce my recovery time in between more intense workouts, which will make my filming life easier! Not to mention all of the personal, real life, day to day benefits of being more conditioned 😉

Tomorrow, if I’ve got the gusto, I’m filming another new workout - this one for the lower body. As for now, I’m ending this work day and going to go enjoy a nice shower, a tasty dinner and some stretches & lazy time in front of the tv with my little family. I hope you’re all doing well and taking good care of yourselves. 🙂Kelli