Perspiration Pals -January 14, 2021 😶

heya sweet P Pals,

How is your day coming along so far? The rain has finally taken a break and I can probably locate the sun behind the clouds now -not bad, me thinks 😏

Anyways, wonder who glamorised multitasking 🧐🙄. I mean I understand sometimes one needs to, as we only have limited time and countless things to do. But is it just me or there are other weirdos out there who can't appreciate 'multitasking'? 🤔

Workouts: It was a longish 52 min lower body workout. I actually liked the format but wished it was around 40 mins. For me, I find that as the optimal working out time. Wonder what it is for you?

So tell me about your day, and yes please, do include what's in the menu 😎

Some Cookie musings: so there are multiple ways in which I pick her up throughout the day, n number of times. Guess who was all scratchy and scared in the beginning to be picked 😏 and now...the same kid be like I don't want to get down and holds 'me' tightly -she likes being held like a kid, where her two paws are at my upper back and she's looking over my shoulder -guess she enjoys the view from up there 🤣 Oh and her signature style, one paw be hanging, the other clasping my hoodie. she doesn't let go especially as soon as I wake up and pick her! (Pic in comments, Mel this is for you 🥰)

P.S. this thread is open to anyone and everyone, please feel free to pop by anytime to say hello! we'd love to hear from you! 😊💜

Edited