HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 14

hey all sweet Blenders,

how is your day looking so far? 🙂

In searching for a quote to share for this day, I chose one that sort of fits with my day today. So back in my country it is a festival of Harvest today, one of our biggest. As a kid I used to look forward to this as we used to certainly get new clothes to wear and a great feast. Now many years past childhood, I am excited about wearing new clothes day (well, thanks to my mom, who kept reminding me to buy some!)

So the quote: "All grown-ups were once children...but only a few of them remember it" -Antoine de Saint Exupéry

So what is it that you remember from you childhood fondly and probably also follow today? 😊

Workouts: It was a 52 min lower body workout. I really liked the format, but wished it was around 40 mins. Got it done nonetheless.

So tell me about your day, workouts and food, or anything else you'd like to share 🙂

Also a shout out to out Blender buddy Julia, who hasn't been very active here lately. I hope she is doing well.

We will have our ever so lovely Mafe hosting for us tomorrow 😎

P.S. HKS is an accountability and support group and we welcome anyone and everyone into this group. Do not hesitate to come talk to us.