Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 14th

What's up everybody? Whats going down? Pick your directionally preferred greeting and give us (if you want) the feels report. I'm a little tired, but mostly good. This week is feeling slow to me for some reason, yet here we are on a Friday Eve aka Thursday aka the day I ask who wants to be our lovely guest host for the weekend!

Do does anyone want to have a go at it this weekend? It's no problem at all if you don't want to! Just saying that anyone is welcome to step up and be on this side; be it you're a first, one or many timer! Because ghost stories are the best!

I also have (because why not) more looking up at this same Turkey Oak from yesterday. Seems I'm big on repeats this week, but then again it really is all about how you look at it. From tough situations to scenery; perspective is key.

Okay, now let's get in on the movement for today. From none to some, where are you at today? It's an upper body day for me. I'd like to pick the advanced option, but I'm not so sure I'm going to have time for it today. Busy morning ahead, so I'll be playing it by ear except I'm kinda terrible at that, lol.

Which fits right into how I'm not so great at this meal planning thing. I always manage to cook something up, but knowing what it is 12 hours in advance is a challenge. I do have some leftover brown rice so I might pair that with chicken. Go on and share what good food you are having today!

Okay, well I need to get going. Let's hear (read) it for your day and I hope it's going alright! I'll catch you later Blender Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***