Staying sane by working out - FB appreciation

Hello everyone,

I live in Greece and we are currently pushing through the 10th month of this pandemic. Like many many people across the globe, I have had to deal with many changes, the major one being working constantly from home as a member of an international research team, while also pursuing my PhD. We have been under a strict lockdown mode for more than I can recall and I tend to feel stranded and isolated as I am far away from my most of my friends and family.

However I make a conscious effort to stay sane and Fitness Blender has played a big role in helping me do so; I 've recently finished the Burn Challenge from the FB+ programs, and now I have picked up the Complete program. Just by having a specific slot throughout each day, during which I know in advance that I will have to push myself physically, as well as mentally by concentrating on what my body does, instead of sitting in front of the computer feeling overwhelmed or sinking into pessimistic thoughts, has helped a great deal.

I also truly appreciate the politeness, the compassion as well as the humour I encounter whenever I read posts coming from the FB community. So I really want to thank Kelli and Daniel for what they have put together here in terms of both the quality of the programs as well as that of the safe space they have created. It's not the most common thing to find on the internet.

So overall thank you everyone and I hope we will continue to support each other as virtual workout buddies! :)