putting FB Fit on hold

Hi everyone!

If you wondered how I was doing with FB Fit, I do have some news for you. My last post was about "15 days until the end". The conscious effort I put into continuing carried me until then. As you all know how life can make our schedule difficult, so did mine. I got overwhelmed with work and didnt have the energy to work out. I did not expect to experience full blown stress punch so suddenly. The pressure I experienced led me into my old ways of handling it (just laying on a couch exhausted). I probably needed that too but after a few rest days Id like to get going again.

Id also like to exercise but I dont look forward to going on with strenuous Fit. So I made the decision to put Fit on hold for a bit, until my workload gets a little better and then I will continue.

Now I need to be especially gentle both physically and mentally, as I had a problem with overworking myself in the past. I will be incorporating calming low impact workouts so I keep moving a bit.

I will surely do an update on how Im doing further down the road and if I will continue with Fit anytime soon.

For now its scheduled to continue on 24/01 and hopefully I will return to it :)

Thank you for reading this and stay safe and healthy everyone!