Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 13th

Happy Wednesday the 13th! We are just two days short of a Friday that won't be on a 13th because today's halfway day of the week holds that honor while Friday will be the halfway point of the month. Thursday is somewhere in between.

But none of that has anything to do with your healthy plans. So, share how it's going for you today! It's a core day for me. Complete has more options so I'll be making it a HIIT and core day with this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-abs-workout-no-equipment-hiit-and-abs-low-impact-mods

But what are you picking fellow Completers? If not this program, what are you doing? Remember to keep the level of intensity to just what you need. You never know where 5 minutes of activity will take you.

And follow that up with what you are eating! I actually had a cook out yesterday so there be leftovers from that which means an easy meal for tonight! Unless I eat it for breakfast. I'm an equal opportunity eater. Nothing is off the table for any meal time.

Now before Wednesday demands your full attention, there's a picture that wants it first. The focus is neither blue sky nor the Turkey Oak tree, but the moss that is at the center. It was too far up to get up close, but that cluster of silvery green tangled tentacle thing with flower spikes coming out of it is Ball Moss. It doesn't hurt the tree, looks cool, and is like a motel for small bugs. Lots of win wins going on here.

And so I hope your day is a win. Okay if it's not as the days can't all be winners, but I still hope. And as always, many thanks for reading, sharing, and just being you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***