Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 12th

Hey there, FB Fam! How are you today? ..I have to keep auto correcting this stranger phone of mine's autocorrect as it clearly doesn't understand my lingo or what I'm trying to say. Or maybe I've always used words wrong.

No, this phone has certainly got some auto incorrect going on.

Still though, I managed to take some photos with it, such as this zoomed out looking up view of the same beautiful Red Maple tree all against a cloudy sky just to prove I'm not always living that sunshine blue sky life.

Clearly I have a crush on this tree and if I ever wanted to hug one it would be this one. I'm going to have to start seeing other trees, each with their own bark and leaves and such to appreciate, but you'll just have to tune in tomorrow to find out my latest nature crush.

Now, lets talk how you'll be crushing that rest and the workouts you do before and after such an important activity. 'Cause we gotta rest hard to work hard. Or not so hard. Sometimes I'm lightning and I want to go the path of least resistance.

Anyway, day 9 of Complete has a kickboxing option, one of my favorites; so I'm going with that one. What about you workout and non workout buddies?

And how goes the things we eat? I did in fact make that protein packed chili soup last night and it was really good! Very good actually. Satisfying, flavorful, and delicious. I was so happy with how it turned out! Good and good for you. That's how I mostly like my food. Now I should probably focus on today's meals, and right now it's tasting like a sandwich to me.

Okay, guys. I hope things are moving along for your Tuesday. Doesn't always have to be blue skies up there because there's a unique beauty in the clouds as well.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited