Perspiration Pals -January 12, 2021 🌞🌨

heylo P Pals,

How's it going?

There was a tiny hint of glorious sun shine that lasted for, say just as much time for an avocado to go overripe when you aren't watching. But but, I did look outside the window and acknowledge it, feeling happy while it lasted 🌞😊

Workout was pure strength upper body workout. It was a great workout, that I didn't appreciate much, and I don't know why. However it felt good to show up and get that workout complete! 😎

I have been unhealthy busy lately, but today might be the last day of it, as I will finish 3 deadlines. Can't wait for this evening and go back to normal busy 🙂

So tell me about your day, your workouts, and other activities! How do you like to unwind after a huge task is taken care of or completed? Oh and what's on the menu? I ordered Indian takeaway last night, cheese naan and chicken curry -there are leftovers, hi hi 😏

Some Cookie musings: the lil fur baby is doing much better, and it sort of makes me feel so much better as well. Guess who has started to play hide and seek with me? 😏😆

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. You can share about your day/life, seek or give support and suggestions, or just hang out with us. We'd love to hear from you. If today, you choose to be a silent observer, that is fine too 😊💜