Perspiration Pals -January 11, 2021 ☕

heylo sweet P Pals,

So new day, new week, let's get on with it and not be intimidated with the M word 😏

Guess who had a super strong coffee late last evening and then naturally didn't sleep well? hi hi, yes moi! But that doesn't stop me from feeling fine this Monday morning.

Workouts: It was upper body HIIT+ strength workout with K. There was an EC of just 5 minutes -wonder why those 5 minutes felt so long? 🧐 Happy to have gotten the workout complete for the day!

Cloudy day here, but that's that! Tell me about your day, workouts and other activities. And I hear some of you lucky folks got snow ❄❄ weeeeee!!! enjoy! And what's on the menu, what's cooking?

ahem, did I tell you what I did recently? So I ate noodles about 10 days ago, only to later check it was an expired pack since June 2020 -it was a pack of 10 ...so all those times 😁 then recently had popcorn, I mean it didn't pop well, well it was also over 6 months gone beyond its date 😐 No no there is more, I had a new pack just staring at me at the counter, which I forgot about (it was on counter so I don't forget, clearly doesn't work), and yet searched and picked an old pack 🙄 Don't do these things, Toasty tested. Wonder how Cookie be judging me 😐😋

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello. We'd love to hear from you 😊💜

Edited