Weekend Check-In: Sat, January 9

Good morning and good all from am to pm to you lovely people,

Happy weekend hopefully! How are you? How did you wake up to this fine Saturday(here for me)? Tell me how's yours. It's a cool morning,mostly sunny with beautiful shaped clouds showing off in the sky. That's how my photo comes from. The sky this morning with those pink color from the young sun. It was just magnificent (more in person than picture). Feel free to share a picture or two from your sky or anything else. Don't worry if we can't do an Anne😉 who by the way came back again with a gorgeous photo yesterday🙂. Maybe you have a photo of a FT to overdose us with cuteness, like Coby's hamster yesterday☺😍

So, eye's are warmed up, let's talk about workouts for a bit. I had Daniel's new active lower body stretch today as the last day of BE challenge. I added a short cardio and a short upper body stretch. It made a good day. But I want to hear about yours too? Workout or rest, FB or non-FB, dance, silly or professional like ballet, all counts.

And when we're done with all those activities and we're well hydrated, we're gonna be so hungry like I am now. So let's share our "foodiverse" too. For now I'm thinking eggs and toast but for dinner, we'll have herb/beans beef stew with white rice aka Ghormeh Sabzi. What's cooking(no, I'm not gonna say good looking😂) in your kitchen today?

Also share any exciting plans you have this weekend. Any project you've started that you'd like to share?

Can't wait to hear it all and "see" you right here in Daily Check Ins.

That's all from me so far. Have a nice one or at least better than yesterday everyone💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***