Where is everyone from?! :)

Hi all! Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy :)

Just a fun little chat topic - where is everyone from around this fine world? I'd love to hear (and I'm sure others) where you're getting your workouts in. FB has such an amazing community and I'd like to give a shout out to K&D for helping all of us through our fitness journey :)

Edit ~ I will be adding the names of where you all are from down below throughout the time I get responses... just for fun!

So far there is: Alberta & Ontario Canada, NYC, California, North Carolina, Maine, Alaska, Washington, New Mexico, Missouri, Rhode Island, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Switzerland, UK, Ohio, Las Vegas NV, Africa (specifically South Africa), Illinois, Massachusetts, Kentucky, France, Slovakia, Singapore, Minnesota, Australia, Spain, Texas, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Slovenia, Belgium, England, New Zealand, Mongolia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Chile, Norway & Greece! Phew!😅 Oh my goodness that took a bit of planning but I love all the diverse answers! Thank you to everyone who answered! I am so sorry if I missed yours so just let me know in the comments if I did so I can add it :)

Feel free to keep commenting where you are from :)

Edited