HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Jan. 8

Hellooooooo!!

How is this inspiring wonderful loving and kind community doing today!? Any fun or relaxing plans for today or for the coming weekend!? ๐Ÿ˜€ Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"What about defining yourself by a different kind of measurement? What about your heart, your soul, your compassion, your generosity, your strength, and your power? There are so many other things to focus on besides your waistlineโ€ -Mariska Hargitay

I wanted to continue with my thought from last wednesday about remembering that our bodies are good bodies and that all bodies are good bodies! ๐Ÿ˜Š So, to follow that idea, another quick reminder to love yourself: you are unique, you are wonderful, you are kind, you are supportive, you are compassionate! You should take care, listen, and love your body because it is the carrier of a powerful soul full of infinite amazing qualities! โ˜บ๏ธ Define yourself by all those because they make you who you truly are!

Now, to our days! For me, today is day 9 of the Bored Easily Challenge and it is an upper body strenght workout ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ Besides that, we might also get our usual walk after lunch๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธAnd, then, we will just relax and wait for the weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ Here, there is another mini lockdown from today at 7pm until tuesday at 5am (monday is a holiday) so no plans for the weekend! What about you!? Are you working out or resting today? Are you going for a walk or staying at home? Do you have any other plans you want to tell us about? Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to smile! It is friday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy day!