Daily Check-in: Friday, January 8th

Hey hey! Here we are at the edge of another weekend! Closer for some, further away for others. That's the awe of a global audience right there.

And from my part of the globe, I share not another leaf, but a type of lichen called Deer Moss. They are grey green cloudy clusters that are slow growing. So large patches of it indicate the area hasn't been burned as fire kills this lichen. The photo has you venturing into the lichen forest. Check comments for a pulled out view above the cloud.

Anyway, so what workouts are you lichen today? I and others who are following Complete will be more or less wrapping up week 1 with some lower body work! I'm choosing this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-pilates-strength-workout-lower-body-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily ..I really enjoyed this workout when I tried it during the BE challenge, so I'm excited to do it again! It's one of those workouts that fell very...well, complete given its got your HIIT, pilates, and strength. Do share what will be making you feel complete by getting in that workout or rest!

Now the food I be lichen and makin' in the kitchen for Friday is pizza!! Yay for me! And yay for you if you've got something you are looking forward to. Food should always be enjoyed and eaten, eaten and enjoyed. You might think that's obvious, but coming from someone who used to dangerously (and stupidly on my part) restrict eating and thus not enjoy it, it needs to be said. Food is good. The real kind even better.

Okay, just a reminder that our Shabnam offered and thus will be guest hosting (ghosting) the weekend. So look all the forward to that! And I will see you guys on Monday, lichen or not.. I thank you guys again for always listening, reading my ramblings, and being ever supportive of everyone. But for now, do take care, stay safe and have a good weekend. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited