Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was day 16 of FB Reach and it was an active stretching workout with Daniel and my legs were shaking through the whole workout. It was hard to hold the positions for a minute because they were not easy to do and they were challenging to do. But I pushed myself all the way through the workout and got it done first thing this morning, and then I cleaned the alpaca pen and had my breakfast before school started. I didn't have that much work to do from my English class but I did have a lot of work to do in my Algebra class. I had to finish working on it in my learning center and then we was working a project for art it was a picture of a cool tree that, we could draw different kinds of designs on it and make it look fancy and beautiful. It took me over an hour to finish work on the picture but I got it finished and it's beautiful and ready to be turned in tomorrow. So I am already doing fun projects in my art class and I think that I am going to be playing fun games in my English class too. So I think that I'm going to like these classes a lot even though that they might be hard to do until I learn to get the hang of it.