Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 7th

Hello and a happy Friday Eve to you! How's the first week of the year been playing out for you so far? Feels like this week is still an adjustment to get back to a more normal pattern, but it is also flying right by! ..I'm doing okay, but I'm also pretty disappointed and quite frankly appalled by the actions of what some people did yesterday storming Captial Hill. No words. Well no words I should get in to, but I have to say that it is downright upsetting and ridiculous. People can get hurt! People did get hurt. And for what? These actions do not reflect who we are as the United States of America. I don't care what your political beliefs are; it's no excuse to act that way. America, come on. We are better than this. Okay, I won't go on. Sorry for throwing this out there, but I just felt I needed to say that. I know politics and the like are stressing subjects. But I'm truly spoiled by how everyone behaves here at the community. You guys always remind me that there is so much good to make up for actions of others.

Anyway, let's do check-in stuff! Here's an early morning leafless pecan tree to give you all a break from the random leafy things I've been sharing. You've seen this tree before. But surely not at this angle or with a moon shot thrown in there? The flowers are hiding the most around this time of year, so I photo what I can.😂

But what's your can dos for today? What workouts or rest are you doing to get yourself one day and step closer to your goals and feeling good? Day four of FB Complete for me and it is some upper body work. Good few days so far! How about you guys if you're following along?It's alright if you're behind, ahead, or doing something else. Movement and modifications is where it's at! So do both to suit your needs.

And then get to feeding! I think leftovers is the meal game today. Though I should probably make sure that they still exist in that moody fridge of mine. What are you guys cooking up and out? If food needs a direction, make it right to the point there won't be any left!

Okay, once again it's time for any and everyone to let me know if you want to be a ghost (guest host) for the weekend check-ins. Alexi, as promised this weekend is all yours if you still want! Do let me know! And to everyone, you are most welcome to guest host these weekends. Don't want to? That's fine! But if you do, well I'd love to hear from you.

Alright, I do thank you for checking in with me amidst the possible business or monotony of your day. And I do hope you have a good one! Or as good as it can be!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***