HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Jan 7, 2021

heya sweet folks,

How is everyone doing this fine Thursday? While I was sulking a little that there has been no sun since many days, today a shy sun is peeking out just a lil bit 😊 maybe to assure it's still there!

Here's a thought for the day -I modified it from a cute book called 'good vibes': "In order to follow and accomplish your goals, you'd need the right intention, right attitude and right action". When any one of these three are lacking, then you know you have to pull up your socks and maybe need a course correction. I particularly liked this because often times we may set goals, with right intentions, but if we don't commit to what it takes then we may not be able to get there. All this to say, when setting your goals give yourself some days to not be able to get there, and then days to accommodate changes. Ultimately, if you keep moving, you'll get there.

Now to workouts: It was Booty 2, Day 3, was 62 min pilates butt and abs workout. I had previously swapped this to something else in another challenge. But today I went ahead despite lack of time. Wow, it gave a good burn, a very thorough and comprehensive pilates burn session. It didn't feel that long actually!

I am not sure yet what is going to be for lunch or dinner, but I'll manage to throw in proper protein and fat contents in.

Lil fur baby seems slightly low, and my heart sinks just a little. But I am hoping she'll be fine by tomorrow.

So tell me about your day, what workouts and/or other activities? And food, I am sure you'll be slightly more specific than me!

Our sunshiny Mafe will be hosting for us tomorrow 🌞

P.S. Just want to remind that anyone and everyone is always welcome in this thread. HKS is an accountability and support group, please feel free to leave a comment or two, and don't be shy 😊