Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was day 15 of FB Reach and the workout was lower body pilates with Daniel and my legs were feeling it through the workout. It was my first day back to school today and it was okay but I think that I will start to like my classes after a few weeks or so. But I like it that I have one of my friends in all of my classes with me because, it' so nice to have them in my classes with me because, then we can get to work with each other and get to know one another better. It wasn't really that busy of a day at school for me today, because I didn't really have that much work to do from the teachers. I think that the teachers won't start giving us lots of work to do until probably next week I'm guessing and that, they'll probably just take it easy on the students for now. But that may change and I don't know about it until the day I go back to school again and then the teachers change everything up on us. If there's one thing that I don't like is when the teachers change something that the students are going to be doing in the classroom, and not let them know ahead of time instead. To me that's just really confusing for me because, I'm sometimes not good with change at first until I get used to it after a few weeks. But that's just for me in general at school because lots of things happen at the school that the students may not know about until later.