HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Jan. 6

Hellooooooooooo!!

How is all the great amazing smart positive strong loving kind people of this community doing today!? 😊 How is the start of this year treating you!? I hope this will be a very good year for all of you and all your love ones! And, remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"It sometimes is as simple as reminding myself that my body is a good body, that all bodies are good bodies” -Amanda Levitt

I know that when a new year begins, usually, for some people, one of the main goals to accomplish is to lose weight. I would never say that that is wrong! I think everyone's goals are personal and must be respected! ☺️ However, I just want to remember everyone that your body is a good body, like all bodies are and they carry great amazing souls! Also, I think it is a good idea to remind ourselves that it is better to focus our goals on things we can gain! Like healthy (but never restrictive) eating habits, positive body image, good physical and mental health, strenght, a good relationship with food, a strong connection between our minds and bodies, etc! πŸ™‚ So, whatever your goal is regarding fitness or healthyness, just a quick reminder (just in case you need it!) that you can focus on all the things that you want to gain and that your body is a completely good body!

Now, to the rest of the day! What are your plans for today? Working out or resting and recovering? Working or on vacations? πŸ˜€ For me, today is a rest day! We might go for a walk before lunch and that would be all for today! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Just resting and recovering after the first week of the Bored Easily Challenge! So, what about you? Let us know if you want!

By the way, let's hope our dear host for tomorrow will remember about us 🀫🀭

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!