Perspiration Pals -January 6, 2021 🧘‍♀️😊

Heya sweet P Pals,

How is it going? Alrighty, first Wednesday on the year and all 😏

How is everyone doing? We haven't had sun for the nth day now and I seriously miss some sunshine in my days 🌞 Don't get me wrong, I love winters but some sun wouldn't hurt!

Workouts: I am keeping up with Yoga Wednesdays for now, and I managed a 32 min session. It was Vinyasa and was slightly swifter than Yin. I realise I need to build up to Yin and cannot just jump into it. But my body, mind and soul appreciates this slower day sandwiched in an otherwise busy crazy week. I enjoyed today's session but I am yet to be used to the poses and need to keep checking the screen..

I wanted to apologise for my slowly reducing participation in responding to check ins. It might be like this for a while, as my days and evenings/nights have fused into one for work. I do manage to read them all. Just putting it out there. Also a big reason for me to consciously slow things one day a week and choose Yoga. (end of rant!). thank you for still accepting me here 😊

So tell me about your day. I know some of you have started with the new FB Complete Program. How do you find it so far? And how are you approaching choosing between workouts? And how's going back to work after holidays? Adjusted well? And what's cooking these days? Over to you now 😊

Some Cookie musings: this kid be like watching pigeons all the time for hours and ignoring moi. then suddenly after a long time if I haven't asked her how she is doing, she'll make this cutest face and be like a mellow "meeeoowww" and jump into my lap 🥰 meaning she needs the attention whether she responds to it or not 🤣 (Pic in comments)

P.S. We welcome anyone and everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello. We'd love to hear from you 😊💜

P.P.S. A shout out to out P Pal Adrienne, hope all well, and going back to work hasn't been too harsh for you! xx