Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 6th

Hi there everybody! How's it midweeking? Are we ready to rock this Wednesday or possibly hide under a rock? Let's just skip rocks altogether and get to the other side of the day!

Starting with what workouts or the important rest star in your day. Wednesday is core day from the Complete program and there is a HIIT and core option! Given I love that combo, I'm excited for today's workout! But there is an easier option if you don't want a HIITy day, workout buds! As for everyone else, share how that body is moving!

And share your food! Wishing this could happen as I would totally eat all the things you guys cook! But I'll mind my own business over here with some turkey and rice. Simply good!

Now I'll finish this up by making a proper check-in with a photo brought to you by blue skies and more random leaves! This time from Chickasaw Plum trees. Ever like the sound of certain words? Chickasaw is one of those that sound nice to me. And well, in the winter the leaves look nice as well. And because I like to riff off certain words, I guess it makes sense to wish you nice people a very nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***