Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was day 13 for FB Reach and it was Restorative Yoga Pilates Workout to Improve Mood & Circulation - Relaxing Stretching Workout with Kellie. It felt so nice on my and I really needed to stretch out my back because it was hurting this morning when I got out of bed. I cleaned the alpaca pen first before I did my workout so that way it was done for the day, and I did all my work for my English 3, Algebra 1, and my Art 2 class this morning. It didn't take me that long to do it and I was able to get in nap today and I also had time to clean my bedroom, because I forgot to do it yesterday. This afternoon I worked on my picture then I took care of the animals for the night and when, I'm done online I am going to take a shower and see what I going to do after that. Other than that I am all ready to go back to school tomorrow because I got everything in my backpack all ready to go for all of my classes. I'm going to have a lot of work to do in my first, second, and forth block and I know it because, the classes that I'm going to be taking at school.