Perspiration Pals -January 5, 2021 🎂🧁

heylo heylo sweet P Pals,

First Tuesday of first proper week of 2021 ("Toasty are you going to do this all days of this week?"...maybe 😏😆)

Today we be debuting birthday celebrations for this year 😎 One of our P Pals is celebrating her birthday today, and this one is special, she turns 25 today (awww 🥰). She is sweet, ahem also likes sweets, I mean keeps buying full cakes outta occasion (I know, I know, cakes are the occasion), is very hardworking, and likes to have pink/red hair color. Please join me in wishing our Zoe a very happy 25th! 🥰🤗 Zo, I wish you a fruitful year, both professionally and personally. Have a great day ahead, and yes, have tons of cake! Me would imagine you having your our cake like in the GIF 🤭

Okay on to workouts now (you gotta burn those cake or otherwise calories no?): I swapped the scheduled upper body workout in Flex with that of yesterday's newly released workout with D. It was really great, strength that feels like cardio category workout. I am going to be sore, this I know.

So tell me about your day, and your activities around this day! Anything special in food? Let us know 😊

Some Cookie musings: someone is beginning to wake me up early in the mornings. Nope not for food, but to open the window for pigeon watching 🤣 taking her job seriously, you see!

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and say hello, we'd love to her from you 😊💜

P.P.S. I again invite you to let us know when is your birthday in today's check in (if you haven't mentioned it before), so we can all celebrate it together 😊