Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 5th

Heylo to my Blendars in da house!! It's Tuesday time so that means we are post Mondaze and cruising right along this week!

So what workouts or rest is happening for you today? I'll be going into day 2 of the new program so that means upper body choices for today! I'm eyeing the strength one, as I do love picking heavy things up and moving them in a repeated and intentional fashion. If you are following along with me and others on FB Complete, I'd love to hear which workout you picked for today and future days! And no matter the movement you pick, I hope it's enjoyed!

And while workouts have us feeling good, food is another part of it! What feel good eats are you going for? It would've been a vegetarian chili for me, but I ate that last night!🙊 ..Maybe a soup of some sort is in order given I need something to complement the bit of cooler weather we are having. But what's eating on with you?

Okay not sure if this post is the cause of too much caffeine or not enough, but I am sure in the hopes of a wonderful day for you. I know they can't always be wonderful, but maybe there's a part in it that can be. FT Cu pictured up there is going to sit there and prove it to you. Come closer and he'll give you a proper lick. Or he'll wait there until you give him a treat. Because treats of all kinds can help make a day go in the way of wonderful.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited