FB Reach - Day 12 - Stretching + Toning

I completed my workout for today. It was a stretching and toning workout with two different videos and one was with Daniel and Kellie and the other one was just with Kellie. After I was done with my workouts I cleaned the alpaca pen then I was taking care of the animals, then after that I took care of my laundry. Then I did the violin and then by the time I was done with doing my morning chores I worked on my picture until my mom was done in the office. Then we both worked on the puzzle and managed to get a lot more done on the puzzle and this afternoon, I talked to Ben for a while then I just finished taking care of the animals for the night. After I'm done with my online stuff I am probably going to be either going back to my picture or continue working on the puzzle with my mom until dinner time. That's what I'm planning to do but I'll see which one I end up doing after I'm done online. It has been raining here really good today and it's kinda been going on and off and it's suppose to keep on doing that for the next 10 days. We are loving the rain but the wind is getting a bit out of control and we would like the wind to take it down a notch. All the hard wind in not very good on the trees because some of the trees can't handle all this wind very well as some trees that can handle it.