Daily Check-in: Monday, January 4th

Good morning! Good afternoon! Good evening! Good whatever time you read this, FB Fam!

How's your start of the year going? My weekend was busier than usual if that's even possible, but I'm doing good. Tired, but good for the most part. And since I threw out enough goods already on the first 10 seconds of reading, I hope it's going great!

And to naturally complement the hopes that it's great, have a look at some leftover frosted flings. Particularly frosted leaves (needles) from an Eastern Red Cedar. This little broken branch was lying on the ground and that's pretty much it. No story there.😂 ..But that's my random leaf/needle photo for you. Because it's one thing to see frost on leaves, and another on needles. The variety is strong.

And the variety that does make us literally strong is everything Fitness Blender offers with all the different workout videos and styles of training! Any body starting the new program, FB Complete today? I am, and I'm so excited to start! With advanced, beginner, and intermediate options, this sounds like a great program to take day by day and really listen to your body and go by how you feel when you show up to the mat. That said I feel like lifting, so day one will be pure strength for me! If we aren't workout buddies today, do share what workouts you are doing!

And what of things on the food front, Blenders? Random thought; when I say Blenders I don't think of a kitchen appliance anymore, lol. Eh, I'm not sure what I'm eating, but I'm going to keep it real. Looking forward to more healthy foods after all these sweets I've been having🙈 ..Actually I bought some asparagus and portabello mushrooms over the weekend, so I'll be having some of that!

And a side note to Anne: If you out are there reading, Anne, I hope things for the most part are okay as they can be with you. Your absence is noticed as your daily presence here is missed. I miss you as I know others do as well. I do hope you can check in with us today, but only if you feel like it, with as little or as much as you'd like to say and share of course.

Okay, all that's needed is a little cereal motivation for the Monday. Toucan do it and be grrrrrrreat! And don't forget to be happy, be healthy! Yes. I always knew looking at breakfast cereal boxes characters and captions would pay off...

Cheerio! ;)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***