Perspiration Pals -January 4, 2021 💻

heya sweet P Pals,

So here's the first proper week of this year! Also, it is, ahem, 'Monday' -since a lotta Blenders are resuming work after a week or two's break, that M word could be 😫

Anyways, post denial comes reality! Maybe if we close our eyes a lil longer or be able to hide like fur babies, the work will go away, haha!

So far it has been a very good day! Ah yeah, well it is cold and gloomy all the same but me wants to believe it is a good day 😊 Been a busy morning.

Workouts: So here it is, really wanted to start the newly released program (and it looks great, more so because I loved You Choose Challenge). But as I chose to workout only 4 days/week for a bit, I went ahead with Booty 2 + Flex combo. I'll be doing 2 workouts from each per week on Mon/Tue and Thu/Fri, that will be 6 weeks. Then again I felt, these two are really intense and this Wed break for yoga will pad well. The rescheduling wasn't a big issue as well. It was Booty 2 Day 1 for me this morning. Boy, was it tough, I already feel slightly sore 😶

So tell me about your workouts, are you starting any new program/challenge today? I already know what a few P Pals are starting 😎 And how does the menu look for today? Go ahead, let me know.

Some Cookie musings: we are slowly but steadily making progress with our walks 😊 Despite leaving 70% bed space for this lil one, she wants to come sleep right on/in between my feet so I may not move at all 😆

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

Edited