FB Reach - Day 10 & 11 - Pilates + Yoga & Stretching

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a pilates and yoga workout with Kellie and it felt so nice and there was a lot of new stretches in it that I have never done before. I had a NSV of being able to do a backward bend as one of the stretches and I did it the first time ever doing it. Then I was busy around the house with taking care of the animals, taking care of my laundry, taking to my grandpa, doing the piano and working on the puzzle. This afternoon I was busy as well with taking care of the animals and then working on the puzzle until dinner time which was for 3 or 4 hours. So i was really busy around the house all day and wore out.

Now on to today, I completed my workout for today. It was a nice stretching flowing motion with Kellie and after I did that I took care of my laundry and my sheets. Then I took care of the alpacas and then I worked some more on the puzzle, this afternoon I have worked on my picture and went over to one of our neighbors house to give them a card that I made for them. Then I took care of the animals for the night and that's all I done for today so far.