Too Much Information Coming Out At Once

I preface with, I am the biggest cheerleader for Fitness Blender; have been for over 3 years. I was one of the FB Plus beta testers, paid for my annual FB Plus membership soon after the beta testing completed last December/January.

Honestly, I am not sure if I’m going to renew my FB Plus. Below is why:

Too many changes with no directives, tutorials & too many new programs launching with routines, etc.

For example, took me months to figure out how to create custom workouts (a FB user walked me through it). Creating a routine (another benefit of Plus)- never used the feature because I don’t know what to do.

I am not old and I use technology every day. It’s too much information coming too fast with no guidance other than those kind enough to respond on the group chat. How about a new “Tab” for technology guidance and to answer all of the FAQ’s?

Finally.. if I do renew Plus membership, my account shows balance due of 79.99. I’m well aware of the January discount of $60. But.... again, the posts I’ve read talk of the FB Gift card which stays as a credit in your FB Wallet..,. What? Can’t it just be a simple subscription renewal with a discount? All my information is on file; just having a hard time processing. For those folks who supported you guys when trying to launch FB Plus, help make it a little easier for us. And, anyone else trying to upgrade.

This was REALLY HARD for me to post because FB has changed my life, but please, please, find a way to simply all of this change. It’s just too much. I’ve noticed the trend is not much, but then an avalanche of new content. Pump the breaks some....

Okay... phew.... said/typed a lot. Thanks to whomever reads this post.

Happy New Year!