Perspiration Pals -January 3, 2021 πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Heya sweet P Pals,

How is it going? How is your Sunday so far?

It still is quite cold, rainy/snowy here but not complaining. I miss taking lil fur baby out for walk. hopefully if it stays dry I can.

So far, my supervisor got back to me saying good work and here's your feedback 😁😎 had an extremely long catch up call with a friend (I mean I kinda dread these calls, it feels like watching a movie, but then also like them), so far so good 😊

Ahem, guess what, so I finnaaallyyyy tried Yin Yoga with DownDog App and completed a back restorative session of about 30 minutes. First impressions: I was impatient. Second thoughts: Exactly why I need to incorporate this in my schedule. So yes, Wednesdays for this is still on (Deb, please do ask me whether I did yoga or not, and finally I can say yes 😏) Btw, did I mention no calming yoga can happen when you have a jumpy curious kitty at home 🀣

Now, tell me about you, do you do anything for extra stretches or what activities do you do that are restorative, when needed? And food, what's cooking? Tell me all about your day!

Some Cookie musings: Since it is really cold these days, this fur baby be sleeping on my blanket/pillow/my neck/face...(you get the picture) until I wake up, normal she would wake up earlier. For past two days I put an alarm, wake her up to feed her πŸ₯° Then, she realises she was hungry!

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these thread, we would love to hear from you. So pop by and say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ However, if you choose to just quietly read, I do hope you get what you were looking for 😊

P.P.S. Shout out to our choco buddy Magda, hope you are doing well, hold tight, take care! hug xx

Edited