Weekend đź‘»checkin: 3-2-2021

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies, Blendfriends, fitness community companions and Fitnessblender family! How’s today looking for you?! Any nice ideas, thoughts or notions come into your head? What does or did your day look like? Let’s get down to today’s business.

photowise: meet our “resident” squirrel... he/she/it lives in the trees outside our kitchen window. We regularly stand there and watch his/her/its antics! Today that was a combination of sunbathing, frantically running up and down the tree and checking fur for whatever it was he was looking for. We have seen this squirrel (or its predecessor or offspring) for three years now. As grey squirrels tend to live up to three years if they survive their first winter, this particular specimen might be the daughter/son of Cyril and Cecilia.... squirrels that we have watched there before! Looking cute and happy there! What about you? Are you looking cute and happy?! Which brings me to:

Workoutwise: what’s happening today in your workout room, living room, bedroom or garage in the way of fitness? Looking cute after a good sweat session? Looking happy after a gruelling session or just cute and happily relaxed? I looked COLD after my 11 min seaswim! Very cold, I probably overstayed my allotted time. I couldn’t stop shivering for quite a time afterwards. Hence the decision to do a 30 min total body workout after we had got home. Nice and sweaty and finally toasty feet! Yay, I got a linking word: toasty. Hence on to...

Foodwise: what’s your kitchen going to see you or someone else making?! Mine will see me making something like spaghetti bundt cake, as we have a fair bit of pasta leftover from yesterday. Nothing exciting, I guess. What about you?!

Let me know what your day entails, is going to entail or entailed. Looking forward to your replies! Pictures of sweaty faces, lovely or not so lovely food, resident squirrels or other cuties very welcome. Going to have my lunch now, I am Ravenous.... YAY, a link to our lovely Raven who is back with you tomorrow. Thanks for letting me ghost this weekend.

BTW in the replies a pic of what the sky looked like this morning: ... beautiful in a totally different way!

Edited